Re: Ergent help required with my python program

@2, Yes I did put the invalid text in the else command but when I tried to put that entire thing in a while loop, it became an unending loop in which it did repeat the question again and again no matter if the answer is correct or wrong. I am not getting how to put this in a list. Could you perhaps explain it a little more?