Re: Math formulas presented in an accessible manner

A braille display won't make any difference, infact in my opinion, its completely useless in math. May be for those who are used to it for some reason it is a way to keep going with old methods, but if you didn't need it before, you perhaps won't need it at all.
All braille displays need a converter for them in first place, which in turn needs math formulas in proper, semantic format.

As for the worksheets, I haven't found any usable as well. May be if we alerted Wolfram to include accessibility in their problems generator, it could be a big help, because you can get unlimited amount of exercyses there. They were improving accessibility of WolframAlpha few times already, so it seems like a promising way. Especially when we take in, that all what's needed to do is to include problem's text in the image.

Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gonzalez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector