Re: if anyone here is a protools voiceover user... please help

ignatriay wrote:

thing is, my college uses protools so i kinda have to get the hang of it. I know there are blind users out there using it, so I know its possible. The problem is getting the hang of it, though I may give reaper a go at some point. Is it accessible on mac or more on windows?

your university should be a bit more accommodating in this regard, mine was when i proposed a music editing software I used all the time, but I understand that it is not always the case. Reaper has pretty much accessibility equally as far as basic editing and essential interface things go in windows and mac, but windows does give you a few more possibilities in terms of third party plugs.