Re: List of Muds for Cooking, Crafting, Farming, and Exploration

Okay so I know this is a really old post, but I am wondering which ones nowadays are good for crafting, still running, have a playerbase, even if it's a small one, but one with at least a few people on at a time, and one that's not RP enforced, oh and one that doesn't purge for inactivity if I have to be away from it for a while. Anything fit the bill? I'll also check TMC.