Re: A Tempest Season, a new, special unique fantasy mud

JaceK wrote:

So, folks....not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if I picked my wrong weapon, I liked daggers on rogues. However, I went with sword for my agent guy, because I wanted to mix it up.

So, question..n.

Given I went with a Loanman agent, did I mess up by picking sword for my weapon?

No you did not mess up.
I am a newbie as well but what i gather from the mud, is that at the current state of the game, the things that matter are, one handed vs two handed, the weapon damage, e.g. pierce, slash or blunt, and the material, and things like daggers are  faster, or some weapons, when you inspect them, have some properties, like being good at parying, etc
So it is your choice. If you want huge damage right off the bat go with polearms or somethin' but a shield and sword, later upgradable to two swords is not a bad idea. and remember you can always  learn new weapon skills. there is no cap, you will still get gold and earn tier points after level 100

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CheekyMonkey via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector