Re: Canute Braille Display Development With Russell Couper

I can kind of see the point of no Bluetooth because it is more of an e-reader. I would assume a battery will probably come out in the next year or so.

From watching some of their videos, I got the impression that you wouldn't take this thing with you. I think it is more of a device you leave on your desk.

If anyone picks up one of these, I hope they let us know. i really want one of these, but I don't want to spend that kind of money on a new device. I will probably wait a year or two, and let them work out some of the bugs.