Re: Announce: alpha version of my Godot Accessibility plugin now available

@7, the fancy widgets and custom stuff could be used in games. But to use them in the editor too just seems like nonsense to me. And I'm quite surprised ATSPI doesn't support touch events. Sounds like it either needs an update or a new accessibility framework needs to come along to conker ATSPI and all its complications and make something that's actually modern. The problem with that, of course, is that then you'd need to somehow get all these other apps and GUI frameworks to use it.
When you say you "became a convert", did you mean you "became a convert" to JS or something else? You lost me there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector