Re: What's the Story Behind your Forum Username

Well, my username isn't that special. It originated from the first e-mail that I ever had. This e-mail address, rwbear...@comcast.net does still exist, but it's not used. Then, when my dad set up my apple ID, it became rwbear...@me.com, and my outlook address is rwbear...@outlook.com. Very original. Right? Well, whatever. I'm just rambling now. Anyways, the little significance that it does have is pretty easy. My first initial is an R, my middle initial is a W, and the beard part comes from my last name Beardsley. The jr part is because well, you guessed it. I'm a junior