Re: New Crazy Party tournament in February

yes but you have the potential to get those steps as well, the special bonuses award you for playing the game closer to perfection. People can lose hundreds of steps if they die on a game like the dragon's scales that kicks you out as soon as you die, so I could see that being really annoying. I don't mind whether the bonuses are enabled or disabled, I know how to adjust my playstyle accordingly, but I just think the rationale that you gave for eliminating people if they intentionally score badly in order to instead get a bonus doesn't make sense.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fawazar94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fawazar94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CheekyMonkey via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fawazar94 via Audiogames-reflector