Re: a call to all vapers

The device should arrive soon, let's see how this goes.
I smoke weed too but only when I can afford it, which is just a few times per year. My suggestion is to get a bong, even a cheap one, you can find them for about 10 bucks. Get an acrylic one since it wont break that easily.
Trust me you will know which end to light since the end you must drag on to has a little hole in it and it's generally thinner. Also, The joints I used to make before purchasing the bong had the end you have to lit twisted so stuff wont fall out of it. You just rip the excess paper off and lit. Rolling them is a different matter, you're bound to lose some of that stuff sometimes because the paper is small and the filter even smaller so you gotta be really carefull.
Regarding telling people what to do, I believe, as you don't harm anyone, then you're free to have whatever addiction or habbit you desire. Patronizing people that vape or smoke wont get you anywhere, it will only make you look like a moralising mother. The best thing is to mind your business if the addiction in cause doesn't do you any harm. I got friends that do meth and other hard drugs and I never told them to quit because that's not my job, they know better what's best for them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector