dragon ball z kaakrot live streem

it's also in the off topic room, but Hey yall, my friend ola or ola G and another friend baashi, is doing a live streem and playing dragon ball z kakarot. They are going to find out if the game is accessible, and are also going to play the game. it is mainly to say if the game is accessible and also to have some fun. I will also be a part of it as well. Here's the channal no more talking! Have fun!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1utag … iukHIw-clQ
See yall there!
This is to happen 70 minuts from now, make sure to like, share to other blind users, and sub him for more!