Bgt. Help with syncing screen reader speech with sounds

Hi. I have seen manamon do this, and crazy party do this.

When a sound starts, the screen reader speaks a message. When the next message comes, the screen reader starts speaking that next message.
In manamon, speaking the abilities get cut off because the sound is short.
But in crazy party, the screen reader rarely gets cut off before the next sound plays. In fact, most of the time it waits to finish speaking before saying the next thing even if the sounds are jumping ahead.

I am interested in learning how to do both of these systems. Both interrupting the speech for a new message when the next message starts, and not interrupting the speech even if the sounds are jumping ahead. Can someone please help me with either one of these 2 methods? It is good to know both. Thanks