Re: HavenRealm, nonvisiongames it's second online project

Hi all,

While Shandrel is actively making corrections in the grammer and spelling errors I made, I have to announce a small period of downtime and maintenance. Siteweaver has declared server maintenance is being held amongst their projects, HavenRealm is no exclusion in this. I did request if the maintenance can be done on Sunday around midnight Amsterdam NL Time, which will be around 3:00 PM California's timezone. Rayn informed me that she'll do her best to stick to my request, but if she can't, the above mentioned times can differ.

In short, don't be surprised if HavenRealm will be unreachable for a small period of time, it will be soon back up.

FYI

Greetz Mike