Re: Dice World

Hi,
If you are going for the tournaments, I would recommend you go for the ones where you can only enter once per day, and do that about 12 hours after it"s been started, or even later, just to see what you're stacked up against. The one chance tournaments are the ones I prefer because they make it more likely for people to actually score something, instead of playing the same game over and over a million times which I just can't do. There is no cheet, just a huge amount of luck envolved.