Re: Android Phone Recommendation

If i had to pick between the two, i would be torn. anyone who knows me knows I hate and can very rarely recommend Samsung. While they have voice assistant, so often, that clashes with talk back, making apps that work fine on other phones not accessible on Samsung. This is from experience with several android phones, from version 4.4 to 9.0. Things may have changed now, but that's my experience. I prefer LG oor HTC phones if I'm going for Android.