Re: simulators and games archive

I have comm audio installed, I also have light cars just for precaution, still, the audio library couldn't be initialized.
Someone would better compile the stuff before.
Note, it looks kinda messy, so you might want to clean it up abit.
I didn't modify anything, since this is the original archive I downloaded like a year and a half ago from Orko's audiogames folder from send space, or that is what I remember anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RichYamamoto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector