SoulCalibur vi, libra of souls playthrough, any interest?

Hi everyone.

I just snatched up the deluxe edition of SoulCalibur Vi for about 25 bucks and I am cureently downloading it.
Apart from messing abit with the game in arcade mode on another computer and recording an audio demo, aditionally trying out the libra of souls mode for about 30 minutes, i haven't really messed with SC games at all, with the game coming to PC two years ago this changed, but now I found the time to buy the game.
So, I just thought, I would love to jump into the game, learn a few characters or fighting stles and possibly start with the libra of souls mode.
The question is, would there be any interest for a Let's play of the mode and me commenting on it?
As I said, this is largely new to me, so you would possibly hear things I take ages for but which should be simple to the veteran player of SC.

So, is there any interest, if generally yes, then tell me if I should play a certain character style in libra of souls, any certain race or gender or if I just should take what I want?

Greetings Moritz.