Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I haven't completed the game yet so I'm not sure if this is answered later on, I'm just about to enter the underground. Is there a reason in the game lore that prevents you from catching any creatures in Requiem? I mean, the ghost lion follows you and manamon have definitely been confirmed to be able to leave the computer, so why can't you catch something there. You can even take items you find out of the computer as Wellers being able to use items that affect your creatures and wild ones like  encounter downs.
On a side note, how many deviant manamon have you guys caught. So far, I've only got one, a deviant glarie.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioGamer200 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector