Re: Choose your own CaveVenture

Great, I look forward to trying this out and seeing what the new  content involves.

I do agree with frastlin though, a good name for the game might be helpful, particularly since to people who know the style choose your own adventure is very different being a basic interactive story with no rpg mechanics or random generation.

I like lost, but that's been used in a tv series, so how about something like lost caves, lost in the dark, lost caverns or the like.

Another approach might be to take off rogue, and name it after the main character, call it wanderer or explorer.