Re: How can i decompile my bgt code?

You cannot decompile it to a source code state. Even if you debugged the executable and figured out how to  decrypt the bytecode section of the .executable file, you still will not have the source code. You'll have the Angelscript generated bytecode, and I do not think there are any tools to convert that into a source code state like there are with Python. Depending on the Angelscript bytecode structure, it may not even be possible to make such a tool. I guess this is a lesson that you should always, always have backups somewhere.