Re: Monthly chat January2020

@Dark:
The main character of the Laundry files doesn't have any special powers, at least as far as I have observed.

What he does have, however is the training provided by the organization for which he works for, knowledge of computers, and support of the organization which I've just mentioned.

Considering that this is the first series after dresden files I am reading which takes place in the modern times, there are know vampires faeries or any such creatures. what it does have, are the eldretch abominations.

I also have to say that it is nice to see the main character not taking a beating all the time, like Harry Dresden did.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector