Re: Sale on VGStorm Titles!

Well to be honest, I have always got the games when they came out.
I never was that good in psychostrike or the gate in fact I never really clocked that though I know some have.
I am trying to do manamon and manamon2 mainly because of all the streamed content by liam.
I never cared for palidan of the sky myself, but its only 12 bucks, 20 new zealand bucks.
It has never been 50% off and its the only title I havn't got.
So I have it.
Its registered, now I may not necessarily play it right away but now I have an entire set of vg storm titles.
One thing that should be sold next are game soundtracks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector