Re: Am I really that immature?

moderation:
I'm handing out a warning to Xoren and rory-games for suggesting and advocating use of a site meant to harm another member of the forum. If you truly must do this, keep it off forum please. The last thing we need is a bunch of angry users spamming one another.

rules wrote:

The sharing or encouragement of illegal material or activities (game cracks, copyrighted torrents that are not free to use, etc.) is not allowed.

end moderation

There are much better ways of handling a situation that don't include rushing to the nearest script kiddie tool. In fact I believe filling his mailbox with pointless advertisements will have the opposite effect. Revenge is a never-ending cycle in most cases. I blocked my email from being used on there a while back and recommend others do so as well. It may help, but probably won't. Now Christian has another tool in his arsenal, think of it that way if you must.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector