Re: Game Purchase Request Topic

can any of you see if you could get me a key for Manamon2? I can't get it for Myself because I'm 13 years old, and I don't have any money. If any of you do get it, you can PM the key info to me. And also, you can put Labron Minnis in the registration entry box. So please? Will any of you you do it? Again, if you guys do it, thanks!