Re: A Tempest Season, a new, special unique fantasy mud

Maybe you've got further on than I have Lord Lundin I don't know, I haven't run into any quest bugs or issues of that sort myself, and the   writing quality seems adequate enough for depicting the world. I've noticed a couple of typos, EG on one occasion my female character was referd to as "fellow" but nothing ground breaking or worse than many muds, indeed nothing that couldn't be cleared up with a simple typo report command.
then again, I freely admit in terms of mud playing I don't go through the writing with a fine tooth comb, and so long as the descriptions are atmospheric I don't mind a misplaced comma here and there.

I freely admit I haven't had time to play recently as much as i'd have liked and am still level 11, but if I run into anything serious like none working quest bugs I'll mention as much, since  is the sort of thing that would irritate me, but nothing of that sort so far, indeed  mostly extremely impressed as I said.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bluegreen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Garr via Audiogames-reflector