Re: Let’s Bring the Fun Back

Have you noticed that, when opening the video on an iphone or similar, VO reads what is spoken in the song, what passes for a subtitle for the sighted, does this mean that vo can read subtitles from youtube now? does this apply for NVDA as well?
@1: thank you for this, it's awesome and quite fun if not for VO interrupting it occazionally.
Btw, I agree with you, this comunity needs abit of fresh air sometimes, for tensions to sofen, for watters to settle and everything to quiet down a notch. So that is why I propose that everyone think of a joke, than posts it, no matter what kind, something like brain storming lol. Please hold your decency in check when doing so however, we don't want flame wars or truble with the mods, do we?
I start
Do you know how a programmer would measure a KM?
No, how?
As 1024 meters.
and do you know how would a matematician interpret a kb of ram?
No, how?
As 1000 mb.
Ah, I got it, lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thunderdragon via Audiogames-reflector