Steam games that are reasonably accessible

Hi all,
thanks to AudioWizards' yesterday's release for Steam, I finally gathered the will and time to figure Steam on Windows 10 with NVDA out. By the way, for anyone interested, this Reddit article does a wonderful job of explaining a nifty trick that will basically enable you to remotely install Steam games through the links at their website while completely avoiding the useless desktop client.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Blind/comments … etting_up/
The website itself is pretty much fine with NVDA and Firefox, which means that by using this arrangement, you can completely avoid the Windows or iOS client.

However, this leads me to my question. Are there any other games besides like Skull Girls on Steam that are accessible? I don't mean just somewhat playable, I know there are fighting games that can be somehow played by memorizing and trial and error, but I've already done more than my fair share of that in the past. I want something that reads the menus and possibly other in-game text or has self-voicing narration for these parts, and that has good enough stereo sound design to allow for actual enjoyment. I applaud folks like Liam and Brandon Cole and all their advocacy effort, I truly do, but I don't have the time for that. When I want to play a game, I want to play and have fun, not struggle, memorize and hack. And I'm not sure if Skull Girls would be my cup of coffee because of its somewhat cartoonish nature, or so I've heard.

I even have an Xbox One wireless controller and the PS4 controller lying around here. I originally purchased these in order to test gamepad support in my own games currently under development. :-D So come on with any suggestions if at all possible, please. :-) Thanks a lot in advance.

Lukas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector