Re: Looking for a mixer

I'm fairly sure the Xenix 502 can't do this. I should know because I was using one for just about 8 years and is what I upgraded from because it wasn't flexible enough for my use case. I was able to get my microphone and system audio mixed and sent to the main input, but for a streaming situation this ment that everyone I was streaming for was hearing themselves. Granted, the 502 is purely analog and had only 1 master input and output needing a seperate interface to get it to a computer, while the Q802 has a built-in uSB interface, but I'm not sure how good that is. If it only exposes a single input and output over USB and relies on the Analog inputs for you to do your mixing, it won't do what you want, but if you get at least 2 inputs and more outputs then it might work.

Regarding the GoXLR, this is also why I mentioned the mini which only costs $150 here. It doesn't have the fancy effects but you still get the mic processing and all the USB channels and I think for many people it's more than enough and priced comparably to similar devices. For making the configuration take effect which you asked about a few posts up, you just have to restart the software. Whenever it starts up it reloads the configuration.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector