Re: WxPython so many things to learn

lol, just lol.. the second edition is for p3, if you read and thoroughly examine things, though some fundamentals would never hurt anyone, but turns out I am just wrong then.

now, not sure if installing python 3 by itself will get you wx python does anyone know?
I am interested in making an application to solve a simple problem here and I do not think it would be too complex, but there is lots to learn. Maybe one day that said app will turn it in some form of audio game. I will have to test if wx pythong also gives you a simple accessible gui interface out of the box

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector