Re: Paladin of the Sky tips for beginners

I did like this game but the only problem I had was with the scrolls like Final shot and that other one which I don't remember. I felt those were too luck based and it was very difficult to clear those for me. But somehow one of my friends was able to do it easily! I was really frustrated at that time. smile
@13, I can imagine how frustrating that would have been as that happened with me once too. I mostly liked Shauna but Loosy's scrolls were also great. Simon wasn't too bad but that isn't fair that we only get him in the PG (Post Game)! tongue