Re: any way to play gamevial games?

Shame!
I thought macromedia flash games could be downloaded and played offline if you had the right stuff installed, since some of the experimental games seemed to work that way. You didn't play them in the browser, you launched and played a .swf file and if you had the right stuff installed, the game worked. Way back when I found a way to play such games, but I can't remember how I did it. Maybe I'll try to figure that out again, since I have some fond memories of those experimental games too. Anyway I was hoping Gamevial stuff could potentially work the same way if we could find the .swf files or whatever they were using behind the scenes to play them from the web site.