Re: Am I really that immature?

I'd have pushed for his ban more than once already and probably irritated the panel by now, had I still been in it.  At the same time?  I can't help but feel sorry for him.  i'm not sure who it was that said it but we have no idea what his life is like.  Everything about his posts scream spoiled brat with parents who buy him just about everything and think he is up to all sorts of wonderful things with said things or, just flat out don't care as long as they can keep him out of their hair and perhaps their lives.
Sadly I've seen that side of things.  I had a friend when I was growing up.  Blind, brilliant as blazes, full of talent, well off parents who had a favorite daughter and pushed him aside by getting him more or less everything he wanted, from shortwave radios to mixing consoles to keyboards and new stereo systems.  If that's the kind of life Christian is living, I promise you I do not envy him in the slightest, and neither should you.