Re: I ruened liams live stream and I'm proud of it.

Moderation:

We have deliberated over this for several days, and we did not come up with a unanimous decision, but the results of our deliberations run thus:

Christian is to be put on watch for six months. If he receives a warning during this time period, he will receive a ban for a minimum of 1 year depending on the severity of his infraction.

On the one hand, we do recognize as a team that Christian is only twelve years old and that his maturity has a long way to go before being fully developed. On the other hand, we aren't cool with folks coming in and gloating about how they screwed over community members, particularly given that the user in question is also portraying a nothing-to-lose attitude.

To be clear, Christian is not being put on watch solely for his actions concerning Liam's YouTube stream. This, all on its own, falls outside the purview of the staff team, and those of you bothering to read this needn't fear that we're going to start punishing you for stuff you're doing off the forum. But if you do want to engage in bad behaviour off the forum, for the love of crumbcake, please don't come here and attempt to rub it in people's faces. The sheer outrage the forum has shown in response to Christian's actions paints a very clear picture.

As a team, it is our hope that Christian can take some time and put things together in such a way that he learns to be more mature and responsible, and less destructive. In the event that this does not happen, we are prepared to act decisively in order to further safeguard our community and its members.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector