Re: A request for some help

I'd say play to your strengths and try to find a job that fits what you can do.  Maybe talk to a job coach or something or fill out some of those job placement surveys, making sure they know you want to work at home.  I believe their are ways to get this done in person for free if your blind, but yeah, it does take some time.
Problem is, you don't seem to have the skills or environment necessary for most of those that don't require an existing career or at least a degree.  So that's why I suggest you get external help with placement.
I'm sure you could also try some facebook groups, mailing lists, forums and sub reddits about this and see if you could get a better response.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector