Re: Flarestar FREE and introducing Blind Quest, a new audiogame RPG!

I mean, do we know that this will be an epic quest? We can't see the code, so how can we even know now? Really, let's just not buy this blind game, if we feel that it is overusing blind, or milking the "blind" stereotype for all that it is worth. In closed source terms, all we can do to send a message to the developers that this is unacceptable is to not buy low quality games. I know, I know, it's hard. Believe me, we've moved on to trying to beat video games because audio games are so few, and just look at Manamon Two for a great view of what happens when new games come out. But for these "blind" games, I submit that we should not buy it, as Souls of Levia has hopefully taught us that even audio games, for us blind people, can be of dreadful quality, and how a game presents itself is usually how it turns out, low quality trailer, cliche name, and a developer who doesn't fix bugs on older games, and who, indeed, has not update the Mac versions of their games, when they've had *years* to do so. We should not stand for this, and should not award such behavior with sales.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Pier Francesco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector