Re: Help me, how can I continue on development when this happens

I finally did it. The problem was that Hyper-v didn't completely disable even when I uninstalled in through Windows features. I guess if I would disable Secure boot on my BIOS and reboot Windows, then enable SecureBoot and boot windows it would of worked, however I'm blind and BIOS isn't friendly. That's what I did:
I issued command on PowerShell "bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off" and it finished that virtualization and by checking on msinfo32.exe there is no longer Virtualization enabled anymore.
Now I can easily boot my VMS and SSH into it.
Next question is how to quickly set it up to work with my IDE, I mean that I could be able to make a shared folder and cope with that, or should I generate an SSH private and public keys and set up an environment somehow?
@5 said: "On the VM, do basic ssh configuration so that I can ssh into it using my own private key". That is what is this basic configuration? I generated the both public and private ssh keys, what's next? It doesn't matter which IDE you're using, I just need to get it right. I can set up SSH sharing and by doing so, connect from my host system and send the code to the VMS? I mean set that ssh sharing via vagrant share -ssh? Or that's enough to just make sync folder? By the way I like that vagrant style
Now I'm thinking about the editing. If I for instance wish to modify apache.conf file, what should I do - turn on GUI version (desktop) and use orca to edit with some text editor or what?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector