game development roadmap survey

Hi, I am starting a new game development company with some friends. We have created a survey which we encourage all community members to answer, about what kinds of games they like to play, and other things of that sort. Please, only 1 response per computer. You can also give this link to other friends of yours who may not read this forum but who still play or have an interest in games and game development. Make sure you click the submit button, not the save button, when finished. The save button lets you go back to it later and change your answers, but the survey is short enough that you won't need to. If, after submitting, nothing happens, click submit again. if it says the survey has expired, your response is in. If it doesn't do anything after clicking submit a second time, go up and check each question. There may be a message above a question number telling you you need to answer it. If there are any questions you need to answer that you did not, answer them and click submit. Otherwise, something went wrong, but I have no idea what it is.
By answering these questions, you are helping us to create high quality games that you like to play as much as we like to develop. So answer the questions to the best of your ability.
The link is:
http://www.surveyface.com/study/Your-pr … 73.php?l=y

  • [Audiogames-r... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: keyIsFull
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: burak
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: keyIsFull
    • [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: keyIsFull
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: keyIsFull
    • [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: keyIsFull
    • [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: keyIsFull
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Haramir
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Haramir
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: lukas
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: keyIsFull
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Victorious
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ