Can a blind person work in executive authorities in some countries?

Hello.
Here I would like to describe my situation, with the hope that someone can help me here.
I'm from Ukraine.
I lost my sight at 6 years old because of Ukrainian doctors.
I plan to immigrate. Because of discrimination and some other similar things.
Since childhood, I had a dream. Work in law enforcement, such as police.
But as you know, this is impossible because of my blindness.
There is 1 example that inspired me. From 2001 to 2004, the British Secretary of Home Affairs was blind, David Blunkett.
I want to be a lawyer. But I don't want to be an individual lawyer, I want to help on behalf of the state. I want to work in law enforcement agencies, executive authorities.
Please tell me, can I find myself in this area in some countries?
I know that there are blind criminal attorneys in the US, but I don't know them personally.
Thanks in advance!