Re: Papa Sangre 2: Gyro Control

Well while I've not yet sat down and run seriously through papa2, I can say the gyro mode worked fine on my Iphone 5, though I have not tried any other I devices so can't speak for those. I thought it was one of the main features of the game. Indeed I'd be  disappointed if audio zombi arena or  some of  somethinelse other  future titles didn't have it as an option.

I am a little surprised that blind testers of the game found the gyro mode of control less appealing, sinse one thing I like about it myself is the better simulation of realistic spacial positioning and the way I can use physical orientation of my body to add clues about positionin the game, eg, when I'm facing forward, right etc.  I also found it far closer to movement in reality using sound, and  I would've thought that people who made even more extensive use of sound in regular dayly navigation than I do would've found it even more natural.

  • [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sokun Prom Vireak
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: lukas
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Jason SW
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: lukas
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: lukas
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: AstralAudio
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby