Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Have you continued following the storyline? There's a pretty good chance you'll stumble across it if you do.
And by defeating Ogma, I'm assuming you mean basically causing the entire alternate universe to collapse?

Oh, one other thing, re: Tarboo. Yes, it has a truly enormous amount of hp, at level 100, mine had nearly 600 hp. If I recall correctly, when I imported it, I got literally a 200 hp boost. All of its other stats were boosted too, I believe.

If you ever feel like doing another playthrough, this is one you should probably want to play the entire game with to see how it works. If not, I might just do it myself. Right now, I'm just rounding out my manapedia, and also noting which mons get which moves at which level, or at least more or less.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zoroko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zoroko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zoroko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector