Anyone played the spring thing games?

Hi,
So I"m not sure if you guys have heard of this, but theres this contest called the spring thing. Some of the games are text, made in CYS, twine, etc, while others are like the games like AA, where you type in take watch, or whatever. This year, there are 3 entries from cys. I'll poste the url's in a minute.
A Game of Life and Death
By Kiel Farren
url: I'll get it in a minute
---