Re: The Three Percent Challenge and The Vortex

Arkandias wrote:

Hi,
I'm affraid none of your games are available in Belgium, atleast not with google home. Is it something temporary? If so I'm going to check it regularly, if not, well... I guess I can't give much fidback wink

Best regard,
Simon

They are, i've been playing the vortex on both google and lady A, so...
One thing I have to say though is that the lady A version seems to be a lot more fluent than the google one, wich might also be due to speech recognision or what not. I truely like the vortex, and do agree with the pestering of batteries being annoying. However, there's more: (spoilers might follow)
- i wish there was more content, i've been saving over 200 multijel just for that occasion big_smile...
- something doesn't really add up here: you can only play with your pet once every 24 hour, and all other hours it sleeps, that's a freaking lazy pet then... besides the sleeping and waiting 60 minutes to get 1 multijel, it might be cool to allow a bit more pet play time.
- it would be nice if the game would prevent you from printing stuff that you already have. On my google game, I ended up with 2 laser tool upgrades from the printer, while i found a third one.... can't we sell them or convert them into jel again?
- for higher multijell demands, why not allow robots to be linked up. say beta and alfa are sent out to get jel from space, since they're linked, they have more power at their disposal to both go further and or perform heavy lifting...
- come to think of it, shouldn't harvesting supplies also take equipped tools into account. I mean, a laser might be able to get a bit more because it cuts through stuff, a repair tool might actually open a few more containers or ships, and a hacking tool, might find more places where jell is located so that it can all be saved in the database...

lol, this is all for now, but certainlly keep up the awsome work...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CDoppio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CDoppio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CDoppio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector