Dead or Alive 6, worth it or not?

Hey and good evening.

Ok, I will be honest here, there are some fighting game universes I haven't really touched yet, most noticed ones beeing killer instinct, and afore mensioned Doa, while I have touched KI, doa is something i haven't yet tryed, the only thing I know that it has a jiggling brest factor to adjust, that's basically it.

So, doa 6 is out for some time now but I just came up on the game recently.
So, from those who experienced the game or know their way around fighting games, does doa 6 have more to boot than delicate female anatomy or is it a game which also has a decent fighting system?

Greetings Moritz.