Re: Game Idea: online brawler

I do, but same as you , I don't have enough knowledge or brainpower to code, I'll be happy to give idea though.
maybe we need a sitdown bitween "know what they do coders", and idea brainstormers, no, not the kind of brainstormer that just yo, add this, add that, make it like this make it like that (most of us love to do that, lol) but brainstormer that could plan idea carefully so it would fit into the code.
Again, my english isn't that good so... sad