Re: List of immersive games for the Alexa devices

I'm wondering what exactly you mean by "immersive" since some games I've played with lots of sounds aren't complex games, whilst some games I've played which are just text (or at least the Alexa voice speaking text), have been very immersive anyway.

You can have a look at My list of Alexa audiogames, though as with the db I need to add and remove some stuff there, still there are some suggestions you might find interesting, EG yes sire, yes Majesty and dungeon adventure.