Re: Ever seen a big game studio release an audio-described trailer?

Hmm so I just now watched the trailler. It wasn't so bad. Actually, what I am wondering is the reason for this. I don't think that they would have released an audio described trailler just like that without any reason. Maybe there is a possibility that we might get to play this game after all. It's just a speculation though, so we might need to wait and watch.