Re: Monthly chat February 2020

Henlo.
This month has been a hard one for me. January, that is. I had to deal with a mentally abusive mother, who, unknowingly, set off my first anxiety attack on Wednesday that I'm still feeling slight aftershocks from. My girlfriend came for most of the month, and we were searching for apartments, but none were found, so we're back to square one in that regard.
On the bright side, though, this month will see the incoming of two of my most anticipated statues. Juggernaut and Spider-Man from Sideshow. So those will be two very cool statues to add to my collelction. I'm not sure what this month will bring, as it's all school and work, but it should be fun. I'm going to see Sonic The Hedgehog on the 13th, so that's something to look forward to.
Dark, I had cancer myself. So I know what it's like to go through it on a personal level, being the patient. I still get periodic MRI's from time to time to check on it, as it was never fully stopped, just subdued. Best of luck, and excelsior.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SpiderMan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vablus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector