Please help me with radagast?

Hi folks.
As some of you may know, I've been considering second life.
I've installed radagast and created my account.
Keep in mind that I've set my age to 16.
I'm having some problems.
The client isn't parsing the information to jaws and it isn't speaking the text automatically.
Also, no matter how loud I raise the audio volume, it seems only to play the background sounds at there lowest volume.
Also, when enabling voice chat, jaws will make its progress indicators and then the client seems to crash.
I'm using win10 64 bit.
Thanks in advance.