Re: New Crazy Party tournament in February

hello there. Let me congrats the hosts for organising the competition. I know that it is not easy, with absent players, or people who decide not to play the same day of the competition. In anny case, it was a greath tornament, and i hope we can play more minigames ass soon.
  Best regards.