Screen reader mode, say what?

Ok before you all get crazy excited about a screen reader mode on mind craft, don't.  I got the game for my son and when it started up it popped up a mesage using not my regular screen reader voice over voice, but one of the default ones, you know lower quality. it asked me if I wanted to turn it off or keep it on. obviously I wanted it on, but as I was trying to find the leave on button, I couldn't propperly find it. I swiped around the screen looking like a fool, came across it, but over swiped again in my excitement.    I restarted the app, and that message did not come up again. I uninstalled it and reloaded it again, and I got the message. couldn't find the leave on button.  by having that on does that make mind craft accessible, and by how much.